Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hi there~~

I have been on Twitter so much these days, I don't even blog anymore...
That's bad, I think...
But I have so many blogs, I don't know which ones to keep...

Anyway, life is good, in a way. Kpop kinda quiet early this year. But now it's a crazy boom and we are seeing almost one Kpop act every week. That is crazy!

And what's crazier are ticket prices! Look some prices are reasonable because non-record companies have to fork out much more than the official record companies...so there...

I only took up photography in March this year actually, so I'm still not very good ><...but I do love concert photography~! With the lights, the shadows, the dancing, it's just beautiful...will work harder at it...

So when Super Show comes along, let there be flawless photos...

But damn, I really do need to buy a zoom lens....

No comments:

Post a Comment