Monday, December 20, 2010

Song Joong Ki for Tony Moly ~

So the IT boy of the season, Song Joong Ki is in town for the new Tony Moly store opening at Bugis Junction~~! I adore him after Sungkyunkwan Scandal and Running Man. He is really sweet irl. At the presscon, we were limited to only ask questions about Tony Moly, now I really really love Tony Moly, I even bought their eyeliner thingee (the one that Ga-In uses) when I was in Seoul...but can you fill up half an hour with questions about skincare and make-up??!! And when one of the hottest Korean stars is in Singapore...do we really want to just hear him talk about skincare?

Anyway...enough of rambling...I do appreciate the little cup thing in which I coverted when I was in Seoul.

Here are some pics of the hottest young actor to watch.





No comments:

Post a Comment