Friday, June 10, 2011

Pretty Sweet

So ScreenSingapore is currently happening on the island....It's something like a film festival and bigshots Tom Hanks, Zhang Ziyi and Lee Byung Hun are in town....however the only ahjusshi I will go GAGA over is Cha Seung Won (where is my Dokko Jin!?) so I don't think I will attending those events....too much press makes me go blind!!

I attended Monday's events, which had a press conference with Japanese actress Oomasa Aya (she's the supporting actress for the live action movie of Paradise Kiss, she was the lead in Jdrama Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, with Kame). Very pretty and elegant girl. At night, there was Japanese singer May'N, well known for her anime soundtracks. She sang two songs. Very inspiring. Here are some pics!





I love the dresses Oomasa Aya wears for both events!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment