Sunday, September 29, 2013

Korean Product Beauty Review: It's Skin Babyface Shimmer Stick Face Highlighter

I have always been curious about face highlighters, so I bought one from It's Skin. Actually I have never bought anything from this brand before, but I have to say...this item is becoming something I cannot live without!

 Product: It's Skin Babyface Shimmer Stick 

 What it does: Creates a glowy effect on your face, and someone makes me fairer. 

 How to use: Slide the stick across your T-zone and cheekbones. You can dab some shimmer at your eyebags area too...Make sure to blend well. 
It is supposed to give a cute look. It's hard to see the effect in these before and after pics...But once you are in a well-lit area, the effect is pretty nice. 

Result: Yes, especially if you like a more shimmery effect on your make-up. Highly recommended!

 Before skin highlighter:


After skin highlighter:


Some makeup looks with the product:



Here's how it looks like....Super cute right? 


No comments:

Post a Comment