Saturday, April 5, 2014

Korean Beauty Review: 3 Concept Eyes (3CE) Jumbo Lip Crayon in Neon Pink

Since I follow Stylenanda's Instagram, I always see them posting about 3CE makeup products. Anyway I was looking for a lip crayon product and decided to try out their Jumbo Lip Crayon in Neon Pink. It's number #03. 

Review: The colour is not as neon as I thought it'll be. It's actually quite a pastel pink, which makes it good for everyday use. Lip crayons are great for long-lasting wear, but it's best to slather on some lip balm before putting it on. There's also a twist thingee at the bottom, which means you can always unveil more lip crayon, once you have used up the tip. So no need to sharpen! Overall, I like the packaging of 3CE products and will probably try out this brand more. You can get 3CE products on Gmarket or Qoo10.

Overall Verdict: Affordable lip crayon, great for everyday use and is long-lasting. 




No comments:

Post a Comment