Thursday, April 10, 2014

Korean Beauty Review: Laneige Serum Intense Lipstick in Neon Orange aka one of Cheon Song Yi's lipsticks in My Love From Another Star

Yes I know the drama has ended for months now (with a rather silly ending, I might add), but Cheon Song Yi's (Jun Ji Hyun) fashion and beauty style will be celebrated for all eternity!! Finally, I got my hands on the Laneige Serum Intense Lipstick in Neon Orange...my Korean friend got it for me from Korea, but you can actually purchase it on Qoo10/Gmarket for the same price! Anyway Jun Ji Hyun wore alot of other brands of lipstick in the show, like iope and YSL, you can check them out!

Here she is with the Laneige lipstick.

Review: It's the first time I'm trying this brand of lipstick. It's made up of 35% serum which makes it good for your lips. The colour is orangey-red and on the bright side. Great for livening up your face. Honestly, with such bright lipstick, you don't need much makeup on your eyes or cheeks. Let your lips be the focus. The colour is pretty long-lasting too. You can pair it with a pink lipgloss if you think the colour is too bright.

Verdict: A very awesome lipstick which feels great on your lips. But it may be abit pricey to buy often since I'm currently a struggling writer. But it deserves two thumbs up.



                          


No comments:

Post a Comment