Saturday, April 27, 2013

Hyun Bin in Singapore ~! Press Conference at Bugis +

I was lucky enough to catch Hyun Bin at the press conference, held at Bugis +....Let me tell you...I think he is the most handsome person I have ever seen in real life. So gorgeous and great at fanservice. When he smiles, his dimples are lethal....Okay, I know I'm sounding like a fangirl...but he is really that handsome! I feel that he become more manly and tanned after the military and it just adds to his hotness factor! Anyway, he's in Singapore for a fanmeet, which happens tomorrow/today, Saturday evening at the Max Pavilion. He's still considering his next acting project, but he is considering a movie where his character has a split personality.

Here are some pics for you! (the rest are here!http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.493446667389898.1073741825.150810278320207&type=1)




No comments:

Post a Comment